Memic’s Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other accounts are social media channels for community members to connect to and learn about Memic. Our goal is to provide useful and interesting content and foster an open and respectful dialogue relating to the topics covered in the posted content. Your use of Memic’s social media channels is subject to these Social Media Community Guidelines (these “Guidelines”). Memic reserves the right to block or mute any user that fails to comply with these Guidelines.
Inappropriate content. Memic may, in its sole discretion, delete inappropriate content, as well as content that is otherwise inconsistent with the purpose of Memic’s social media channels. Examples of inappropriate content include, without limitation, posts containing:
- Defamatory, libelous, offensive, profane, abusive, discriminatory, or demeaning content;
- Disparaging or threatening language or language that condones violence or illegal behavior;
- Spam, including any form of automatically generated content or repeatedly posting the same content;
- Proprietary, confidential, sensitive, or nonpublic information;
- Personal or identifying information (e.g., name, email address, date of birth, etc.) about you or anyone else;
- Information that is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Health and medical advice;
- Content deemed to constitute an unapproved use of Memic’s products;
- Content regarding competitors’ products; and
- Any potential infringement of intellectual property rights of any person.
No medical or professional advice. Memic’s social media channels are for education and information purposes only. The information provided on Memic’s social media channels is not for the purpose of giving medical or professional advice or instruction on the appropriate use of products supplied by Memic. You should not rely on the content on Memic’s social media channels when deciding on a treatment plan or in evaluating any other medical advice regarding any disease or medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions about your health, medical conditions or medical care.
Potential product-related complication. Please do not use Memic’s social media channels to report medical side effects or adverse events from any Memic products. If you believe you have experienced an adverse event related to any Memic product, please consult your physician or another healthcare professional immediately. You can also report these to Memic directly by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 653-9210. If you post information on social media about an adverse event, please note we may be required to contact you for additional information to comply with regulatory guidelines.
Product information. Posts by independent users do not necessarily reflect the views of Memic and might contain information on products which may or may not be available in any particular country, and if available, have received approval or market clearance by a governmental regulatory body for different indications and restrictions in different countries. Memic does not control or endorse any third-party content and makes no representations regarding its accuracy. Visit https://memicmed.com or contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone at 877-MEMIC-US to obtain the appropriate product information for your country of residence.
Thank you for reading these Guidelines and for following Memic on social media.